Wife and I looking for a table top group (DnD & Pathfinder expereinced)

• Hey all. My wife and I are new to town and we were hoping to get into a DnD 4th edition or Pathfinder game though we are quite interested in Shadowrun, Star Wars RPG, Serenity RPG, etc. We're in our early twenties and I've been playing since high school while she has only got into it in the last year. We love roleplaying and character development and prefer a group that puts time into their characters and personalities rather then looting. Hopefully someone out there needs some players. Thanks and can't wait to hear from you guys :)

Never trust a goblin!

• Anybody? I see the page has gotten a nice amount of views but no one knows of a group that needs people?

Never trust a goblin!

• Hey, I have a 3.5 group going at the moment but we are pretty much full up. Although with how things are going, it may be finished soon. I know you said 4e was what you are looking for, but if 3.5 is manageable there may be spots open in the near future.

• Hey, thanks for letting us know. I'm trying to avoid 3.5 just because I don't really have any of my 3.5 books anymore and she isn't used to 3.5. But thank you :)

Never trust a goblin!

• I also have 3.5 and am looking for a group to play in part time. Shoot me an email if you're interested… scedma72@hotmail.com.

• We are starting a pathfinder group and need a few people to join us, email me at hwy2666@gmail.com if your interested.

Beware the Jabberwalk….