Dont press me part 2: boght some mageic cards of somewere

• hello squiddy here wit another forum… just woundering if any body would like to trade i just ordered some cartes of a place not to far from here not sure wut theyre worth for real but i thoght it would be a good place to start aftar i got nothing good esept dementia bats in my maybe 10 packs ive boght lol

ok so heres wuts comming in but i am generaly looking for cartes i can use to create an awsome plainswalker deck or somrthing yes i am new i need lots of help... maybe if u help me i can ofer u a carte or two but n e way heres wat i remember off the top of my head

haves

4 chandria the firebrand
    4 primeval titan
    4 grave titan ( i mite need these for a zombie deck )
    4 banislayer angel
    4 birds of paradise
    2 vensers journal one is shiny
    1 proliferate shiny
    phyrexian unlife
    4 angelic destinny
    some zendikar(?) lands shiny ( 6 red ones 1 black one )
    etchd champion
    some other black lands shiny i found in my garage theyre japanis i think
    elvish champion ( some green shiny card in a unopened plastic very old)
    and something ruby i cant remimber really old card i fond in my garage along with the elf thingy
    some yugioh cards ( solem warnings fosil dynas six samurai deck and some cool mats even a regional top 8 one with a gladitator beast on it althogh a frien may want it ill have o cheack wit him first)

ps. note some cards are chinese for some reason thts all i could find and the dude had a good shipping rate i just hope they real lol

wants:

good magic cards
    stuff i can make a deck with
    jase beleren x4
    tezeret angel of bolass
    preordian x4
    gidion jura
    karn the silver golem
    good plans walkers to make my deck powarful

good yugioh cards

not evin the king of hell could stand aginst my blade!!1

• I can't stand your spelling. I would never trade my cards to someone who spells as bad as you. Please re-post with 100% corrected spelling so other people don't get as irritated as I just did.

• yes srry apologis again am on a phone so its hard to type and i camt erase but yes if u dont want to trade the way out is generaly in the same direction u entered

ps. wats EDH??

• Ok. For starters: Yes, your spelling is horrid. If you would like to be taken seriously on these forums, then please be serious about posting. We put forth effort into making our posts easy to read and encourage others to reply in a similar manner. Your post is in lines of something I would expect from a text messaging addicted 12 year old who is writing this while riding a bike with square wheels, not the 18 year old gamer your account claims to belong to.
    As for deck building, my recommendation would be to check the latest event coverage on wizards' website, Starcitygames.com, Channelfireball.com or any other mtg site. From here you can see what a competitive deck looks like and get ideas for your own decks. You seem to have enough disposable income to purchase expensive cards, therefore coming up with something competitive shouldn't be hard.

EDH = Commander, relatively new multiplayer/casual format in which you select a legendary creature as a "commander" and build a 100 card deck using no more than 1 of any card aside from basic lands and using only the colors that belong to your commander.

• oh ok and again i apologise for the speling but im on a phone its realy hard but as u can see i am going the extra mile here but yah i figured it would be easier to buy some traidbait of ebay since i couldnt find all the singles i needed for my deck on ebay

• Angelic destiny x1

Grave Titan x2

Check out mythread Eddie's Little Shop of Horrors.

• wermcoil engine
    sword of body n mind
    misty rainforest
    arid mesa
    scalding tarn
    drowned catacomb

do u have any commens like preordain or ponder

• by the way, welcome to quantum games! I look forward to meeting you in person and having you use a computer for your posts.

• thx and if u c anything u want to trade for just let me no

• SHINY ZENDIKAR LANDS! GIVE ME THEM! GIVE ME THEM ALL! TAKE MY JACES! Well nah not really but I got some shit you might want. I got preordains ponders and leaks too btw.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• u want the lands ??? or no

i think i have 6 montains and maybe a swamp or two i cant remember will have to look later

• lul
    squiddy's posts are my favorite, it's like looking into a futuristic world where we still use the same archaic keyboard layout and have reduced english into the simplest of e-lingo. fantastic.
    anyway squiddster, www.tappedout.net is not a bad site either for a deck-building template – you can see your mana curves and whatnot -- it's just nice for organization when you decide to formulate a deck. good luck.

• Preordain
    Mana Leaks
    Ponders
    IOK
    Duress
    Despise
    Doomblade
    GFT
    Cancel
    Joraga treespeaker's
    Llanowar Elves
    pretty well anything you could possibly need.

• x2 grave titan and x2 angelic destiny
    Check out Corey's trade thread

Uncing my way to victory.

• thx flint appreciat it cheacked out hte site good stuff man other guy ok make a offer kopsick saw jace memory adept
    sword of body n mind sword of fest n famin

• I'll put up 1x Tezzeret, agent of bolas (30.00) and 1x sword of feast and famine (15.00)=45.00.
    For your 2x grave titan (20.00), 2x angelic destiny (20.00), 1x etched champion (3.00), and 1x birds of paradise (3.00)=46.00.

• but n e thing i can add for a 2nd tezeret???

ps. y is he so expensiv lol

• If i had a second one…your chandra's r worth 35.00....jace, memory is worth 35.00....any good planeswalker is worth some money. Are you going to be at the friday night magic tourny?...if not when do u want to meet up?

• am going to the boostar draft it wil b my 1st tourney so i dont relly no how to play all that well but ill b there to make traids n stuff

mails a little slow thogh i havent received n e thing not sure if i ll have the stuff by this fryday

• haha are you serious…I buy cards off ebay if al doesn't have them...squiddy isn't using this site to make a personal profit for himself.

@squiddy I will try to be there tmrw by 7
    whats your name,? so im not callin out squiddy lol

• wut time is the draft at???? ur gona miss it if u drop by 7 im pretty sure its at 6 n i dont have the cards yet thogh the mail is kind of slow i havent received n e thing i only ordered these last week from a secret place