BR "Bad stuff"

• A lot of people were asking me about my list of the deck I played on Friday. Since people were asking me what was in my list I think it'd be better just to post the list on the forums instead of having to write it out to five or more different people. Somethings to note about the deck. It's the first non net deck I've played in a long time and it took me 3 weeks on cockatrice testing different builds with Chandra (Note I'm still testing). I'd also like to say take out smallpox. The card did nothing. This is also not a competitive deck; it's strictly a fun deck and shouldn't be thought of something great. Also I'm not going to be playing this deck; or at least the BR version of this deck. I got a couple new decks I've created that I've taken a liking too. And thank you to all the people who lent me cards (Half of everyone who was at the tourny). I have every ones cards I still owed who left before I can return them and I'll see you next week.

Lands:
    X4 Blackcleave cliffs
    X4 Dragonskull Summits
    X4 Lavaclaw reaches
    X4 Tectonic Edge
    X8 Swamp

Creatures:
    x2 Solemn Simulacrum

Spells:
    x2 Doom blade
    X2 Dismember
    X2 Go for the Throat
    X4 Lightning Bolt
    x4 Sign in Blood
    x4 Smallpox
    X1 Red Sun's Zenith
    X2 Black Sun's Zenith
    X4 Chandra, the Firebrand
    X2 Sorins Vengeance
    X2 Lilianna Vess
    X1 Duress
    X4 Inquisition of Kozilek

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• Man is that ever an ugly pile of cards.

Troll extraordinaire. PT Paris scrub out.

• I like your list. It's nice that it neuters creature removal. Would you replace Smallpox with targeted removal? If you wanted more Sign in Blood, you could play Gambit.

• I'd replace Smallpox with anything; it's a horrible card. I'd rather play more dismembers or despise rather then it. Also gambit does nothing else for its extra mana unless I have a chandra out. I'd just stick with the sign in blood.

Always having that one card and getting there since 2004.

• needs more monomania!