Introduction

• Laying out the welcome mat…

I'm a rather avid board game player of late. Typically into strategy, intrigue, and planning, I have a group that gets together and we play games along the lines of Race for the Galaxy, Battlestar Galactica, Stone Age, Shogun (new and old), etc. Also, if we get the right group together soon we're going to do Twilight Imperium.

Also, in days past I used to be an avid RPG'r. I still really have fond memories of Garou from the WoD series, so if anyone starts a game and needs a spare player, please let me know, I'd be highly interested. Also, played everything from Battletech, Rifts, GURPS, AD&D, 3E, etc, and would love to get back into some of those should someone have the time and inclination.

Anyhow, nice to see that the website got upgraded! Always thought Quantum games is a great place to visit, so I hope it keeps doing well here in Kelowna. :)

• @Ken:

Laying out the welcome mat…
    Also, in days past I used to be an avid RPG'r. Also, played everything from Battletech, Rifts, GURPS, AD&D, 3E, etc, and would love to get back into some of those should someone have the time and inclination.:)

Hey. I have been playing/Dm-ing for 30 yrs or so, and my system of choice is AD&D,(I have a well developed homebrew setting, crimped from all over the place through the last 30 years) but not many wanna play in it….:( thus in my other replies/posts on here I am offering to run in any of a bunch of systems, (not 3rd/3.5/4...ech), any of which have great potential for play, like AFMBE and Stars Without Number.

If you are at all interested in playing in 2nd edition gimme an email at elder_warlord@hotmail.com
    I already have one player who is willing, so then we would only need 1 or 2 more!

"You are only young once, but you can be immature forever!"